- An approach that respects the child, his personality, his rhythm and stages of development.
- Pedagogy whose primary purpose is the development of children, self-confidence, self-esteem and autonomy.
- Teachers listen to the child to help to know and become himself. Recovery of the child and respect for differences.
- Method that makes the child actors of their learning and promotes responsibility, concentration and desire to learn.
- Scientific teaching materials developed insulation concepts adapted to each age, attractive and stimulating.