- To educate the citizens of tomorrow.
- To help the children to grow.
- To help the children to made by them even
“Teach me how to made by me even”
- An approach which respect the child‘s personality, rhythm and stages of development.
- Pedagogy whose primary purpose is the development of children, self confidence, self esteem and autonomy.
- Teachers listening to children to help them meet and be themselves. Child’s recovery and respect for differences.
- Method that makes children involved in their learning and fosters responsibility, concentration and desire to learn.
- scientifically developed teaching materials and isolating concepts tailored to each age group, attractive and stimulating